Ever since I moved up format from 35mm to 67 - many of the concerns
and worries about what Pentax and the others were doing/planning in
the 35mm world ceased to concern me.

I just got back proofs from a wedding I shot over the weekend - 8
rolls of 120 and 2 rolls of 35mm.  The 35mm was shot on the MZ-S with
the FA*85/1.4 and FA35/2 - both good lenses.  While it looks very
nice, the 67 stuff is noticeably better even in 4X5 proofs.  And when
they are blown up to 8X10 or larger - well...

I will continue shooting my 67 - I derive much satisfaction out of
using it and the results that I can attain with it.  I was never as
happy with my 35mm work. So whether Pentax comes out with a DSLR or a
new film flagship - no worries.

As a side note: I got to view a bunch of 8X10's and a 12X18 printed on
the Agfa DLab from my friend's D100 today.  I will say that they
looked pretty good.  As far as sharpness and color rendition, about on
par with a 35mm camera, but the detail and sharpness was nowhere near
my 67 stuff - no matter what Luminous Landscape may say.

Bruce