I may die of shock if I saw Pentax advertising here.  Especially on TV!

Yes, I'm up that dirty creek.  I'm not too happy about it and honestly want
to take everything and sell it and save and get a Nikon or Canon DSLR.   No
more bull.  If Pentax can't meet needs, it won't survive.  I don't care if
it's local, Pentax Canada, or Pentax.

What I just laugh my rear off at is that they are coming out with a new 35mm
SLR?  LOL  Just when everyone is going digital...that's Pentax for ya.  Was
the MZ-S (in sales, not performance) not enough of a flop?  Looks to me like
they are digging their own grave.

Now, ya all hear this. :-)  Just because I'm ticked at Pentax doesn't mean
I'm insulting the group or individuals.  So no flames, please.  I'm still a
Pentax owner, so here I am.  I still will need help with it, so here I am.
Did I make a wrong choice right from the beginning?  I am starting to think
so.  Unless Pentax gets their act together.  I happen to like what I've been
able to get my hands on.  They make it hard however.

Just a random thought, this Pentax DSLR, coming out in what...the PCA?  Or
something.  Anyhow, what if it doesn't come out, everyone had all these same
reactions up to and a couple days past the Photokina.  If they don't come
out with a DSLR, what will you do?

Regards,

Brad Dobo