Hi folks. I've just joined the list. My name is Richard and I'm living near Oxford, UK. I've been using Pentax stuff for about 20 yrs - all MF. Last year I bought a (shock horror) EOS 600 of Ebay and must say that I think it's a great camera. However, I don't like having 2 systems when I've already got a few nice Pentax fit lenses. I'm thinking of selling the EOS and getting a Z1 or Z1p to replace it with. I read on the web of some chap having overexposure problems when he fitted KA MF lenses to a Z1. Anyone come across this sort of thing? BTW my MZM seems to overexpose by about 2/3 stop so I always have to override the DX setting. Finally, anyone want to sell me a Z1p?

Richard Sheppard
--
Want airsport pictures? www.airsport-photo.co.uk
Want to read all about it? www.xcmag.com