John C.,

Thanks, done. But you say your paper deals just in things "that aren't directly Peirce related"? ("Signs without minds" http://web.ncf.ca/collier/papers/Signs%20without%20minds.pdf ) It has plenty of review of Peirce's ideas, and draws conclusions that definitely are not simply about Peirce's views. A good kind of Peirce-related.

Best, Ben