Dear Stan, lists,
But I am not scared by social constructivism at all. I'm bored.
What I am scared about is the information that students are reported to have
this boring and erroneous theory as their default approach.
We have earlier seen student masses go down very wrong alleys (1933, 1968 to
mention but two fateful years …). I am scared to hear reports about this about
to happen again.
I do not think such a thing as "our culture" exists at all - I have never seen
any remotely convincing definition or description of it.
Best

Den 25/09/2014 kl. 21.28 skrev Stanley N Salthe