I was simply pointing out that the Logical Positivist argument is not as
simplistic as Popper stated it, and that, Carnap said immediately said: "of
course,  falsifiable!"  The Peirce family were very well aware of
experimental variation and error during verification. Benjamin Peirce's
"Criterion" on dealing with statistical outliers is ready evidence of that.
But this pragmatic does not invalidate the primary importance of
verification per se.

They were only wrong (mathematically and in terms of logical syntax) in
terms of a dependency upon the truth method, as Godel showed emphatically
(in my view). The moment you introduce the notion of "this" and "that," of
"true" and "false" you, of pure mathematical necessity it may be claimed,
fall into dualism and the detached mind.

And this is a fault also of Charles Peirce, although he can be said to have
been "less wrong" overall because he was following his father with his
notion of "third." But as you probably know, there is no ready way to deal
with this idea with syntactic rigor. It remains a conception of the mind,
while reading linear operations as dyadic.

Regards,
Steven