Sung, list,

Well Sung, you didn't quote yourself at length, and it's on topic, so I'll
respond. Your penchant for numbering every claim is a bit curious, and
since I don't think anyone else is making use of the numbered claims, I
wonder why you do it. Is this habit related to some professional practice
in which you participate?

With respect to the comparison with language: It seems to me that it is not
necessary at all for a judgment to be expressed in a sentence. A
proposition can occur without being expressed verbally, and I think it
wrong to refer to the grammar of the English language in order to justify a
logical point. Perhaps some of the analytic philosophers would like to
agree with such an idea, but I am no analytic philosopher and do not think
the analysis of language is going to get us anywhere in philosophy.

So, while what I have said fits with your understanding, what you have said
does not fit with my understanding. A perceptual judgment is not a sentence
which includes a subject and a predicate; a perceptual judgment is a
proposition (or dicisign) which attributes a predicate to a subject, or an
icon to an index, as the result of an uncontrollable inference.

-- Franklin