Jon Alan,

I fully agree!!!
Kirsti

Jon Alan Schmidt kirjoitti 20.7.2016 04:15:
Stefan, List:

You wrote ...

It would be much better to teach practicing scientists the
philosophy, history and sociology of science. This would be
enlightenment in science...

The same is true for engineers and engineering, but I have found that
most of my fellow engineers have little to no interest in such
matters.  As I titled a conference presentation a few years ago,
"Engineers Don't Think Enough About Engineering."  I suspect that the
same is true of scientists and other professionals; they focus on
simply doing the job, day in and day out, and do not perceive the
value of reflecting on HOW they go about it.

www.LinkedIn.com/in/JonAlanSchmidt [1] - twitter.com/JonAlanSchmidt
[2]

Links:
------