Jerry, List,

I tend to think more in relative terms than absolute terms,
so I would not expect to find an absolute best formulation
of any core principle in philosophy, science, or even math.
But taken relative to specific interpreters and objectives
we frequently find that symbolic expressions of meaningful
principles can be improved almost indefinitely.

I had hoped to have more time to elaborate, but I will have
to beg off at this point and try to get back to it later on.

Regards,

Jon

--

academia: http://independent.academia.edu/JonAwbrey