Jeff, List:

I am definitely interested, but it would be helpful to me if you could
first outline where you see this ultimately going, and then proceed in
smaller steps.  As you could probably tell, I had trouble making the
connection between Desargues' theorem and Peirce's conception of
continuity, not to mention the subsequent blackboard diagram; and my own
intuition (or perhaps lack thereof) is such that discussing "the projective
absolute" and "metrical relations in elliptical, parabolic or hyperbolic
geometries" is not (at least so far) helping me understand your/Peirce's
point "about the kind of hypothesis that is needed to make sense of ... the
growth of order in the cosmos."  Also, I still believe that Peirce's "table
of contents" in "A Neglected Argument" was for a future book that he had
not yet written and never did manage to write, rather than anything
specific in his previous material such as RLT.