BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 That's what I mean by your arrogance, Jon. Instead of speaking just
for yourself - you have to insist that you speak for Peirce. Or that
you speak for all and 'anyone else'.  I have backed up my views of
Peirce repeatedly and won't do it again.

 This message is virus free, protected by Primus - Canada's
 largest alternative telecommunications provider.
 http://www.primus.ca
 On Tue 28/03/17  3:41 PM , Jon Alan Schmidt jonalanschm...@gmail.com
sent:
 Edwina, List:
 I knew that I could count on you!  As usual, you offer no evidence
to back up your assertions, so I have no reason to take them
seriously--and neither does anyone else.
 Cheers,
 Jon S.