I thought signs were first simply because they are there before we begin
any process. How then can anything be required of them? If they have a life
it is the life we give them by virtue of faculties we might call utilities
of thought. I am not sure if signs determine anything other than what we
determine by making them part ad parcel of whatever processes we
undertake.That they are the foundation of everything is because they are
there.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com