Hah! To the point Ben!

Kirsti

Ben Novak kirjoitti 19.10.2017 14:30:
Dear List:

Jon A. writes in his first post on this string: "Some of the
difficulty here is likely due to the fact that there is no verb form
of "reality," which could then be used to talk about both _actual
_things and _real _relations."

My question is: Why does not the verb "to realize" work or f'unction
to "talk about actual things and real relations"?

Ben Novak

BEN NOVAK
5129 Taylor Drive, Ave Maria, FL 34142
Telephone: (814) 808-5702

_"All art is mortal, __not merely the individual artifacts, but the
arts themselves._ _One day the last portrait of Rembrandt_ _and the
last bar of Mozart will have ceased to be—__though possibly a
colored canvas and a sheet of notes may remain—__because the last
eye and the last ear accessible to their message __will have gone."
_Oswald Spengler

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:46 AM, Mike Bergman <m...@mkbergman.com>