Thank you very much John for a most enlightening post.

Recto/verso issue (in other forms, of course) was taken up & became somewhat popular within feminist philosophy 1980's and 1990's. I felt uncomfortable with it. But could not pinpoint the locical (in the narrow sense) errors.

A pseudograp is always false, you wrote. If and when probabilies are taken seriously. Just as the prefix in naming the concept implies.

In other contexts CSP uses "quasi-", denoting an "as if.." prefix. Something, anything in priciple, may be taken as if it were true. - E.g. beliefs no one present (in any sense) doubts.

N-valued logic, in abtracto, does not involve time. So I gather? - So, even if the possible truth values are unnumerable, innumerable, as soon as events and successions of events are involved, (logical) anything just vanishes. Then there always (already) is something.

With empereia, there always is something.

To all I know, CSP never used the term 'semantics'. It was introduced & became popular after CSP. (If anyone proves me wrong, I'll be glad to know better).

I attended Hintikka's lectures on game theory in early 1970's. No shade of Peirce. I found them boring. No discussion invited nor wellcomed. Later on he got more mellow. And very interested on Peirce. - I greatly appreciate his latest work, remarkable indeed. Especially from a representative of analytical philosophy, to which he remained true. - Still, it hurts my heart and soul to read a suggestion that Peirce's endoporeutic may have or could have been a version of Hintikka's game theoretical semantics. - Must have been a slip.

Is it so that Peirce never gave up his project on developing a genuinely triadic formal logic? Even though Part II, existential graphs were the only part he completed in a satisfactory way (to his own mind)?

Thanks again,

Kirsti