Helmut, List,

GSB mentioned CSP and also Christine Ladd-Franklin
in the chapter notes, appendices, and references
of his Laws of Form.  Just scanning very quickly,
I find refs on pages 90, 111, and 136 in my copy.

Almost in spite of its extremely elegant style, Laws of Form
did succeed in reviving a visual way of looking at logic that
Peirce had pioneered but that few other logicians took up with
any success in the intervening years.  It drew out and clarified
a number of insights into the mathematical forms and methods of
logic that Peirce had the depth of vision to peer into but did
not always have the opportunity to develop as far as possible.

Sorry, short on time ...
Will try to get back ...

Regards,

Jon