Jerry,

Please explain what you mean by this comment: "From the limits of JAS to CP
5.189"? Your apparent fixation on CP 5.189 has turned from being a mere
irritant to approaching an insult to list culture.

Best,

Gary Richmond (writing as list moderator)

[image: Gary Richmond]

*Gary Richmond*
*Philosophy and Critical Thinking*
*Communication Studies*