What’s so palpable about this ironic situation is that a claim is made by
ones who claim Peirce, that the ‘self’ emerges by experience, while at the
same time, denying *accident* in life.  Does not tychism also belong to the
river of pragmatism?

That is, what does it matter what woman is for man when the purpose is
always the child?

Predispositions?  I forget predispositions!

It is long ago that I experienced the reasons for mine opinions. Should I
not have to be a cask of memory, if I also wanted to have my reasons with
me?

Best,
Jerry Rhee