Auke, List:

What I am suggesting can be summarized as follows.

   - Every Token has a different *Dynamic *Object and *Dynamic
*Interpretant--whatever
   it *actually does* denote and signify, respectively, on that particular
   occasion.
   - Every Type has a different *Immediate *Object and *Immediate
*Interpretant--whatever
   it *possibly could* denote and signify, respectively, in accordance with
   the Sign System to which it belongs.
   - Every Sign has a different *General *Object and *Final
*Interpretant--whatever
   it *necessarily would* denote and signify, respectively, after infinite
   inquiry by an infinite community; i.e., in the Ultimate Opinion.

In other words, two *individual *Instances of the same Type always have
different *individual *Dynamic Objects and different *individual *Dynamic
Interpretants; while two different Types of the same Sign always have at
least *somewhat *different Immediate Objects and Immediate Interpretants
within their different Sign Systems.  I am still pondering whether it is *also
*possible for two Instances of the same Type to have different
*Immediate *Interpretants,
when they are accompanied by different Tones--font changes for emphasis,
punctuation marks, voice inflections, etc.--or if those only affect their
different *Dynamic *Interpretants.