On 2/26/2019 12:45 PM, Jon Alan Schmidt wrote:
Why should anyone /presuppose /that your analysis is somehow /intrinsically /more accurate than mine?

They shouldn't presuppose anything.  They can just look at the proof.
I showed that your interpretation of Peirce was inconsistent with
what he wrote.

disagree with my analysis does not entail that it lacks such depth.

Disagreement doesn't entail anything.  Proof does.

If you don't want to feel insulted, you should do your homework.
Study my previous notes.  Determine exactly where you made your
mistakes and correct them.

If by chance you find any point where I or the CP editors made
a mistake, I would be happy to correct my error, and you would
have an article that is worth publishing in Semiotica,

If not, please apologize.