Sorry, nasty typo : But, does this imply that a Neccesitant determines a
Possible?

Op 14 april 2020 om 11:55 schreef a.bree...@chello.nl:

Jon Alan,

You wrote:

"Constrains" refers to the rule of determination-- -"It is evident that a
Possible can determine nothing but a Possible; it is equally so that a
Necessitant can be determined by nothing but a Necessitant" (EP 2:481).

But, thus this imply that a Neccesitant determines a Possible?

Auke