Edwina, List:

JAS: Edwina's explicitly stated view is that mind and matter "co-evolved,"
such that neither is primordial.

ET: JAS - you are misinterpreting and changing my outline.

Which part of my summary as quoted here is inaccurate?

ET: I am, from Peirce's texts, interpreting HIS cosmology.

I ask again--please provide an exact quotation where Peirce *explicitly *states
that mind and matter "co-evolved," such that neither is primordial. John
Sowa presumably agrees that this would be the only valid basis for claiming
that it is *his own *cosmology, rather than one *inspired by* his writings.

ET: For you to say that my outline is 'HER cosmology, and that it is
'INSPIRED' by Peirce'..and that it is not 'the same as Peirces'...is
indeed, a conclusion that my outline is 'unPeircean'.

No, it is not. It is very possible, even common, for someone's view on a
particular subject to be legitimately *Peircean* yet differ in some ways
from *Peirce's *expressed view. In fact, that is why I deliberately
subtitled my "Temporal Synechism" paper "A Peircean Philosophy of Time"
rather than "Peirce's Philosophy of Time." I do not claim to be presenting
the latter, because I recognize that I end up quoting and commenting on a
lot of different texts that he wrote over the course of four-plus decades.

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian