Jon, Jack, List,

Thank you! I see, that reality is "that which is as it is regardless of what
anyone thinks about it". I am not a postmodernist or radical constructivist.
Nevertheless, wouldn´t you say, that an individual can construct reality in the
following sense: On one hand, possibilities are parts of reality: A not yet
fulfilled possibility is real but not existing, and with a fulfilled
possibility, this fulfilment is something that exists, and this existence is a
part of reality too, which it hasn´t been before?

So, possibilities cannot be constructed (do radical constructivists or
postmodernists claim they can?), but their fulfillment or instantiation can?

About this question the background question arises, what possibility is anyway:
Are possibilities positive characters, or is everything possible by nature,
except what is (e.g. logically) excluded? Theologically, is the divine creation
an act of setting logical (and maybe value related, like cosmologic constants,
in case these don´t derive from pure logic) limits for the natural "Tohu Va
Bohu"? In this case, nonexistent reality would not be uninstantiated
possibility, but uninstantiated limitation of its, uninstantiated necessary
failure.

Best Regards, Helmut