Helmut, List:

HR: Nevertheless, wouldn´t you say, that an individual can construct
reality in the following sense:

According to Peirce, *real *possibilities are those that are *capable *of
being actualized.

CSP: That a possibility which *should* never be actualized, (in the sense
of having a bearing upon conduct that might conceivably be contemplated,)
would be a nullity is a form of stating the principle of pragmaticism. One
obvious consequence is that the potential, or really possible, must always
*refer* to the actual. The possible is what *can become actual*. A
possibility which could not be actualized would be absurd, of course. (R
288:69[134-135], 1905)

Hence, actualizing a possibility is *not *constructing reality--the
possibility was *already *real, *regardless *of whether it would ever get
actualized.

HR: Theologically, is the divine creation an act of setting logical (and
maybe value related, like cosmologic constants, in case these don´t derive
from pure logic) limits for the natural "Tohu Va Bohu"?

Yes, in the sense that the actualization of any one possibility always
precludes the actualization of others--at a minimum, the negation of that
same possibility. Peirce says that in the beginning, "there must then have
been a tohu-bohu of which nothing whatever affirmative or negative was true
universally. There must have been a little of everything conceivable" (CP
6.490, 1908), and "[i]t must be by a contraction of the vagueness of that
potentiality of everything in general, but of nothing in particular, that
the world of forms comes about" (CP 6.196, 1898). However, I would quibble
with calling the initial state "natural," since I believe that every
Platonic world is *also *a divine creation in accordance with Peirce's
blackboard diagram (see CP 6.203-208, 1898).

HR: Reality consists of 1. uninstantiated  possibilities or uninstantiated
necessary failures (depending on how you look at it), and 2. existing
elements, being,

For Peirce, reality also includes 3. conditional necessities, i.e.,
habits/laws.

HR: According to this quote, reality would be a subset of being, i.e. the
other way.

Yes, Peirce describes existence as a subset of reality and reality as a
subset of being.

CSP: Existence, then, is a special mode of reality, which, whatever other
characteristics it possesses, has that of being absolutely determinate.
Reality, in its turn, is a special mode of being, the characteristic of
which is that things that are real are whatever they really are,
independently of any assertion about them. (CP 6.349, 1902)

The other mode of being is fiction, "For the fictive is that whose
characters depend upon what characters somebody attributes to it" (CP
5.152, EP 2:209, 1903).

HR: The nonexisting reality, we are talking about, does not exist for any
individual in the universe, but for the universe itself, as a whole, it
exists.

Unactualized possibilities do not "*exist *in its strict philosophical
sense of 'react with the other like things in the environment'" (CP 6.495,
c. 1906), but they do "exist" in the *logical *sense of belonging to a
universe of discourse, namely, what Peirce calls the First Universe of
Experience (CP 6.455, EP 2:435, 1908).

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian
www.LinkedIn.com/in/JonAlanSchmidt / twitter.com/JonAlanSchmidt