From: peirce-l-requ...@list.iupui.edu <peirce-l-requ...@list.iupui.edu> on
behalf of Mary Libertin <mary.liber...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2023 11:19 AM
To: John F Sowa <s...@bestweb.net>
Cc: Peirce-L <peirce-l@list.iupui.edu>; Jon Alan Schmidt
<jonalanschm...@gmail.com>; jack.cody.2...@mumail.ie <jack.cody.2...@mumail.ie>
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: The Thing In Itself (Kant and Peirce -
Again). (Assemblage Formalisms - inference).

John and Peirce-List,

Here is the link to an excerpt from the book Peirce on Inference: Validity,
Strength, and the Community of Inquirers by Richard Kenneth Atkins.

<https://books.google.com/books?id=4ZLCEAAAQBAJ&newbks=0&printsec=frontcover&pg=PP1&hl=en&source=newbks_fb#v=onepage&q&f=false>
Peirce on
Inference<https://books.google.com/books?id=4ZLCEAAAQBAJ&newbks=0&printsec=frontcover&pg=PP1&hl=en&source=newbks_fb#v=onepage&q&f=false>
books.google.com<https://books.google.com/books?id=4ZLCEAAAQBAJ&newbks=0&printsec=frontcover&pg=PP1&hl=en&source=newbks_fb#v=onepage&q&f=false>