That's okay Jerry ... I'm just trying to stay within the framework of exact
philosophy as Peirce sees it :

*The doctrine of exact philosophy, as I understand that phrase, is, that
all danger of error in philosophy will be reduced to a minimum by treating
the problems as mathematically as possible,** that is, by construction some
sort of a diagram representing that which is supposed to be open to the
observation of every scientific intelligence, and thereupon
mathematically,--that is, intuitionally,--deducing the consequences of that
hypothesis. *(NEM IV:12, unidentified fragment)

Regards,
Robert

Honorary Professor ; PhD Mathematics ; PhD Philosophy
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marty
*https://martyrobert.academia.edu/ <https://martyrobert.academia.edu/>*