Mike, list

I’d define energy as 1ns, with matter being 2ns, and information as these units
of 2ns defined within 3ns.

By ‘indexicality of locality, I mean that matter functions only within
relations with other matter . That is, there is no such thing as an
entity/unit//Sign, that is isolate. Everything is networked and in relationship
with other enities/units//Signs - and thus, is local in real spatial and
temporal terms. I think that is part of Stjernfelt’s argument on the Dicisign
which rejects linguistic and psychological factors in the formation of a Sign
[triad] and focuses on the physical, or indexical connection.

I don’t reference my papers here, but, I can send you a recent one on ‘Peircean
 Semiosis as the transformation of Eerngy and Matter’.  [If I can find it - I’m
very sloppy with storing papers - both hard copies and online].

Edwina