>Brad,can you please read the rest of Steve's post, or the sentence that
>prior to the sentence you cite? since Steve is not here, I can not talk
>on behalf of him, but his work is an excellent piece in Marxian sociology.

Here's a precious snippet from this nitwit (Steve Rosenthal)
from a couple of years ago:

. . . This line of attack against the Clintonites is being led by Dick
Gephardt and the business and big labor forces behind him. The
Economic Policy Institute (EPI), whose funding comes from the
Rockefeller Foundation, C.S. Mott (GM), Russell Sage (Cabot gas and
banking money), sets forth the line Gephardt has been offering . . .

http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/psn/jan98/0072.html

No I don't save this stuff.  I remembered since I wrote
a reply (which he didn't answer), and I thought I would
see if I could find it quickly with Google.  Came up
instantly.  Google rules.

mbs