>Brad, once a flame war begins, ugly things tend to be said by all
>participants.

Keaney (one post): "... repeated smart-ass intrusions... deigns...
self-delusion ...confirmation of prejudice... disciplinary culture of
condescension... "brilliant" economist... disgusting Schleifer...
countries about which he knows very little ...red-baiting
...preposterous assertions ... produce to order analyses "showing"
public bad, private good ...how it can enrich me personally
...criminal enterprise..."

DeLong (across four posts): "*Snort*... Naughty, naughty... He did?
Funny. I read four paragraphs of his email and didn't find one... As
I said, if you had arguments to make, you would make them. You
clearly don't. So why don't you be quiet until you do?.."

"All participants"?