Brad, yes, all participants.  Look, the goal should not be to score
points.

I first got interested in computers because I found the computer people so
much more congenial than economists.  If I had a problem, their response
was to treat it as "our problem."

I spent a year at Stanford on a sabbatical.  I stumbled into a series of
NBER meetings.  I was shocked at how ill behaved and egotistical the
"great name" economists were -- Debreu was an exception.  They were
constantly interrupting, trying to score points, and belittle other
participants.

You asked by advise (rhetorically, I guess).  I said, forgive and forget.
I meant it for "all participants."

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department