Ours is a war for position and ideological and political statements are converted into policy . . . in real time. Who determines "what" is the great war of attribution and will. If we win over no we lose by default.

We cannot win over any segment of our working class on the basis of ideological mental cavities and categories we learn from books.

Don't get me wrong. . . I love books . . . but a segment of the so-called Marxist intellegincia have not asked people what they actually think and feel.

Melvin P.

This was the problem that I was referring to when I was trying to
describe a progression of fragmentations.  I first began to think about
this sort of problem when Lebanon began to fall apart.   At first, it
seemed to be a religious division, but then I began to realize that
there were divisions within each religion that were made each others
throats.  The situation seemed like a fractal to me.