"My problem is with his decision [Sanders'] to run as a Democrat."
Typically, we get "my" instead of "our." Guess what, Senator Sanders
will never sit down to talk to L.P. (nor me). More importantly, the
article does a great  job of putting off any newly active fan of Sanders
who might happen to read it, while it reflects not at all on how to work
among the millions of Sanders' supporters.

I chatted briefly with a stranger in front of her car bearing a Feel the
Bern sticker, the day after Sanders' Michigan win. We enjoyed the
victory for a moment. Then I asked how could Sanders if elected get
things done. That provided all the opening one needed.