On Sep 30, 2007, at 10:09 PM, Graham TerMarsch wrote:
I'm not sure how easy this is with Apache::Test though.

Unfortunately, its not. Might be do-able, but it'd be a whole lot of extra
modules to have to bundle up.

That's unfortunate =/

I do see that CPAN has recent support for "configure_requires", and that the current SVN for Module::Build does as well. I understand that it'd need to be listed in the META.yml file first, but if I do that, how far off are we for having CPANPLUS recognize it and then make sure that those dependencies
are resolved before attempting to do the build?

Not very far, at that point it's a matter of SMOP + good testing really.

Currently, we're doing VMS portability fixes and last bits to prepare it
for 5.10, after that, i'm happy to look into this with the interested parties.

--
        Jos Boumans

        "Two rules to success in life:
        1. Don't tell people everything you know"
                --Sassan Tat