On 19 Dec 2007, at 01:42, chromatic wrote:
It hadn't previously occurred to me that test reports might cause
offence...

Didn't you get a whole slew of them a while back where the problem was that that the reporter hadn't properly configured Windows to build modules? How
about the one where the reporter had configured CPAN never to follow
dependencies?

Sure - but I'd have expected that to be perceived as a specific problem in an otherwise valuable system. It's not a rational reason to right off automated testing as a whole surely?

And I have to say being admonished by an auto-responder always stirs my piss a bit :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten