On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 03:30 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> I'm locked in correspondence with Marc now.
>
> His view: cpan-testers are incompetent, ego tripping, quasi-religious
> nuisances.

Solution: get a mail filter.  If he doesn't want reports, he should
devnull them.

Anyway, I think most authors like the reports.  Personally, it motivates
me to fix my modules when I know someone is actually trying to use them.
(Smokers are nice too because I can fix my modules before a real person
wastes their time trying to install my broken code :)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway