On 14 Jan 2008, at 12:12, David Cantrell wrote:
Next I'd like to solicit input about what other probes would be
useful. I have Sven Dowideit's patch that adds probes on new__sv,
del__sv (creation and deletion of values) and, main__enter, main__exit
(interpreter lifecycle) and load__module (require, use etc).
Where else might we usefully probe? What would people find useful?

* start of loop;
* loop iteration (either by the end-condition not being met or 'next');
* end of loop (either by the end-condition being met or 'last');

if that's practical.

I'll have to benchmark it - but if doesn't cost any performance I'm sure it's possible.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten