# from chromatic
# on Monday 25 February 2008 14:45:

>Are there ways in which use CPAN 1.92 (); doesn't work in this case?
>  I've assumed so far that it does.

Well, we seem to avoid requiring them because it is a burden on the
manual install case (and we would have to require both CPAN and
CPANPLUS.)  But, since I've had no takers on my suggestion to force
upgrades via the 02package.details.txt.gz, maybe that's our best
option.

--Eric
--
"...the bourgeoisie were hated from both ends: by the proles, because
they had all the money, and by the intelligentsia, because of their