Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Michael G Schwern <schw...@pobox.com> [2009-02-19 08:40]:
>> it doesn't require any extra TAP reader logic to determine pass
>> or fail.
>
> I’m not talking about pass/fail, I’m talking about finding out
> about subplans, from the consumer end.

As TAP has no formal means to express that, and I'm not waiting for a TAP
extension, any TAP reader will need extra logic to figure that out.  So
worrying about that seems moot.

--
87. If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15
    seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.