* Michael G Schwern <schw...@pobox.com> [2009-02-20 23:35]:
> And we come back to the beginning: it's all going to be ad hoc
> anyway until TAP formalizes it. Fine for eyeballing. If someone
> wants to scrape the information out they can do it from the
> description (with the usual caveats about scraping).

What I am saying is that just because they are… *wrinkles nose*
…scraping [yuck, I feel dirty] doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to
make it as easy as possible.

Something about cow paths… so do we want those established by the
scraping plebes or not?

> I plan on doing this:

So you see no way of doing it as a test numbering scheme? I would
still prefer that…

Although, that solution is acceptable as a distant second choice.

Regards,