On May 24, 2011, at 10:51 PM, Cosimo Streppone wrote:

> When you start a second project that uses a subset
> of project1 dependencies, what do you do?

We should probably clarify what we mean by "project" and "application".

I think of an application as all the code that will run against a particular
set of dependencies.

A project is just a distribution, which may depend on other distributions
(modules, really).

An application will consist of one or more related projects.

All the projects within an application will share a common lpan.

But each application will have its own lpan.

Jeffrey Thalhammer
Imaginative Software Systems
vcard: http://www.imaginative-software.com/contact/jeff.vcf