Three weeks later, I finally had got a little time to sit down and mess
with PAR, and let's just say I'm glad I waited on sending that check to
the Perl2Exe people...this is a pretty neat piece of work!

Thanks much for the pointer, Laurent.

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell