"Greg Rollins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Would the rc support module loading?  In other words, a sysadmin might want
> to give access to certain Perl modules to his/her users, and not to other
> users.  That's the only use I can think of for dynamic Perl config.  BTW,
> it's not something I'm against, I'm just trying to find a way I could use
> it.

But for this to work, the users must not have filesystem access to the
installed modules (otherwise they'll just C<use lib>).  In which case
the whole point is moot.

[...]

--
Ariel Scolnicov        |"GCAAGAATTGAACTGTAG"            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Compugen Ltd.          |Tel: +972-2-5713025 (Jerusalem) \ We recycle all our Hz