At 03:13 PM 11/2/00 -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>Dan, Jarkko, etc.  How about we try to identify the big units we'll be
>working on?

I have a list I've been fiddling with, and an overall design framework.
I've been offline for most of the week (IP connection down--if mail to me
bounced, do please resend), but I'll polish the thing up and get it out.

Off the top of my head, the list of design goals, more or less in order of
importance, are:

* Speed
* Very modular internals
* Speed
* Well documented APIs
* Speed
* Reasonably easily extendable core
* Speed
* Did I mention speed?

I'll get the list out soon, and we can get things going darned soon.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk