# New Ticket Created by  Andy Dougherty
# Please include the string:  [perl #18219]

The Solaris tinderbox is currently failing with
    gcc -o parrot  [...]
    on_exit                             interpreter.o

That's because Solaris doesn't have on_exit.  It does have atexit, but
atexit doesn't take any parameters so it's not a direct drop-in
replacement.  The correct "fix" is not obvious to me.  I suppose
someone could have Configure.pl test for on_exit and only use it if
available, but it'd probably be better to rework interpreter.c to use
atexit() if possible.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]