Leo said:

> The on_exit/atexit is currently necessary to clean up behind exceptions.
> If you don't mind memory leaks after exceptions, remove the
>
> #define ATEXIT_DESTROY
>
> at the beginning of interpreter.c, until we have a config test for on_exit.
>
> atexit is not an alternative, because we might have multiple
> interpreters to clean up like in t/op/interp_2.

How about we just remove that define for now for now, and let it leak that
little bit for now?

Presumably leo can add the ATEXIT_DESTROY to his build if he's trying to
track down leaks.

I'll try to find some time to write a more portable Parrot_on_exit/
Parrot_exit implementation later this week.

Then we can get this cleanup behavior back on by default.   At the moment,
the tinderbox is a mess, which isn't cool.

--Josh