Tanton Gibbs wrote:
> We also might want some way of specifying a test that will cause an
> error...for example
> 0b19  ERROR
>
> I'm not exactly sure how to specify this, but it is often important to
> document what is not allowed along with what is allowed.

I definitely agree that we need some error tests: I agree with your "ERROR"
indicator as the trigger: but I need an example of what the output of the
code-generator should look like. After that: yes, we should add a whole load
of negative tests.

I think that it'd also be nice to get some consensus on which format of test
we should maintain: the table version, or the raw-code version.

Dave.