At 6:12 PM +0100 1/10/03, Jerome Quelin wrote:
Dan Sugalski wrote:
 and who's got
 questions on how this works? (I can put together examples, but this
 is pretty long as it is, and I think it's reasonably
 self-explanatory. Besides, assembly language isn't generally the best
 way to demonstrate anything... :)
Well, as far as I'm concerned, an assembly snippet would be nice.
But I can as well wait for implementation and study what will be
relevant to objects in the t/ directory.
I'll put together some of what I'm thinking of next week with the first rev of the object spec.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk