Dan Sugalski wrote:
> and who's got
> questions on how this works? (I can put together examples, but this
> is pretty long as it is, and I think it's reasonably
> self-explanatory. Besides, assembly language isn't generally the best
> way to demonstrate anything... :)

Well, as far as I'm concerned, an assembly snippet would be nice.
But I can as well wait for implementation and study what will be
relevant to objects in the t/ directory.

Indeed, once you wrote some Parrot assembly code to support a^Htwo
stupid^Wesoteric languages, Parrot assembly is quite a nice and easy
way to see how theory behaves in real life... :o)

Jerome
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]