  JS> Sounds like we want objects *and* classes to support:
  JS> static_attribs - which are defined at compile time and
  JS> accessed by offset probably stored in an array.

  JS> dynamic_attribs - which come and go at run time and are
  JS> generally accessed by name and likely stored in a hash.

that isn't a bad idea. describe them in parrot by their lower level use
(or implementation) and map them to the high level lang and its own
OO/property terms.

i would use shorter names like dyn_attr and stat_attr.

but where they are stored is also an issue. are they instance specific
or class only? there are several combinations of those features too.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com
----- Stem and Perl Development, Systems Architecture, Design and Coding ----