Piers Cawley wrote:

Targeting Parrot from GCC
Discussion in the thread entitled 'WxWindows Support / Interfacing
Libraries' centred on writing a Parrot backend to GCC. (No, I have no
idea what that has to do with the thread subject.) Tupshin Harper, Leo
Tötsch and Benjamin Goldberg discussed possibilities and potential
pit/pratfalls. At one point, Tupshin suggested emulating a 'more
traditional stack-oriented processor' and I don't think he was joking...

Indeed, I wasn't, but I wish somebody would at least have the decency to tell me how insane this is. ;-)

-Tupshin