At 11:10 PM +0000 12/18/03, Harry Jackson wrote:
Dan Sugalski wrote:

It's util/ncidef2pasm.pl, actually. build_nativecall builds the stub routines for the interpreter if a JIT isn't available. The definitions of the characters are the same, but ncidef2pasm's a bit better documented. (There's embedded POD) Invocation is:

perl util/ncidef2pasm.pl definition_file output.pasm

I have done postgres.declarations, please see below.

Woo! And, might I add, hoo! :) Thanks.

Do you want me to do anything else with it. The script above works fine on the file.

If that's good, I'll run it through ncidef2pasm.pl and check it in as postgres_7_4.pasm.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk